Monday, June 14, 2010

8 Down 92 More to go!! Week 1





I saw this picture and it is exactly how I feel. That while taking Nutriiveda I haven't felt deprived from the foods I like. I have had more energy and felt awesome all week long. In fact, even when I started taking Nutriiveda in Febuary. I felt like I had more energy right away.

I had been hoping that I would have posted this sooner. Part of the Nutriiveda Challenge is that you need to weigh-in weekly and send your results to the Challenge. (I have the emailing part down, so I figured updating the blog would be easy. I will do better next week)

So for the first week the results are::
Weight-- 274.4 pounds (8 pounds! Not as good as my first week during the first challenge. I lost 10.8 pounds in Feb.)
Waist -- 47.5 inches (1.5 inches lost in 1 week!)
Hips -- 59.5 inches (0.5 inches lost)

I feel really blessed because of the weight that I have lost so far. I am hoping for double digits. I know that by being consistant and doing thre program I will reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment