Sunday, June 6, 2010

The New Challenge Has Started

The pictures aren't pleasant but being Morbidly Obese isn't a pleasant thing. But it can be corrected with out surgery!

So here is the pictures and measurement as of June 5, 2010. The first day of my 2nd Nutriiveda Challenge!! (To be Captain Obvious: One is a front view the other is a side view)




I weighed in at 282.4 pounds
The measurements are:
Hips = 60 inches
Waist = 49 inches
Biceps = Left 18.5 inches Right 19.75
Forearm = Left 11 inches Right 11 inches
Leg/Thigh = Left 28.5 inches Right 28.5 inches
Leg/Calf = Left 24 inches Right 22.75 inches


After spending 12 weeks from Feb. 1, 2010 to April 25, 2010 doing my 1st Nutriiveda Challenge, I realized this transformation is a WHOLE body transformation. (Not to mentions the financial transformation that is offered on the business side. Good thing I wanted to throw money away while I was losing weight the first time.) But the idea of becoming healthy for the first time in my life is priceless. The first time I did the challenge I lost 54 pounds and about 10 inches. I was short of my goal, I wanted to lose 100 pounds and lose 25 inches. This time I am more determined than before to reach my goal. This will allow me to have the freedom to do more activities with my kids. It will give me the freedom to continue to sharpen my mind, and let me have a purer spirit and feel the love of my Heavenly Father that I had limited because I didn’t allow him to help me transform everything in my life.

I am so grateful for the weight that I have already lost and the ability that I now have to do things with my kids that I wasn’t able to do before.

After this challenge is complete I will be 100 pounds lighter than I am today, I will have lost 25 inches off my midsection (between my hips and waist). I will be able to compete in a half marathon.(Eliisa & Lisa, Will you run with me?) I will experience a life of happiness, harmony, and wealth because of the gift of Nutriiveda and Zrii. Finally thru this transformation I will find a greater peace, a greater love for myself, a greater love for my family, a greater love for my friend, a greater love for the people I come in contact with because of this blessing in my life and a greater sense of kindness in my life. I will be able to take my kids to Sea World and ride all the rides in October. I will be able to take my kids hiking. I will be able to take my kids to Salt Lake City and hike Ensign Peak, (a dream my son has had since he saw a picture of it on TV. I wasn’t physically able to do that August 2009 when we visited) I will be able to learn how to Scuba Dive and become certified.(Sonja, plan a dive trip) I will be able to go water-skiing because of the amount of weight loss I will achieve. (Shelley, plan a trip to Lake Mead)

This journey is changing me from the inside out and I can only get thinner, healthier, and wealthier.

Please join me in this journey.....

No comments:

Post a Comment