Thursday, May 27, 2010

3 Days til the New Challenge Begins

I was able to get this picture of the winner of the Nutriiveda weight loss challenge for the over 40 woman. (Yes she is #1!!) I think she looks awesome. Here is another example of Nutriiveda changing

WOW! I can't believe that on Sunday I will be getting ready for a new 12 Week Challenge with Nutriiveda. I started back to work on Wednesday after being out of work for about a year. I think the greatest thing that has happened was the transformation of my mind as well as my body because I started following principles of the mind, body, and spirit connection. It has been interesting that as I am at the new job (Just Over Broke!!) I have been able to eat better. I eat every 2 hours something and at lunch I am able to take a walk outside. I am hoping that will be one of my workouts this summer! I still haven't been able to get a long walk or do any exercise videos yet. BUT I haven't given up on being able to train for more races. I feel so blessed in my life with the new energy I feel.

I have 2 Events planned as a way to share Nutriiveda, Zrii, and the knowledge of Ayurvedic principles.

June 5th at the Turner House, 11am
June 10th at Shelley's House, 6:30 pm

It is a fun time to share what I have learned. I am so excited about this new life I have started thanks to Zrii and Nutriiveda. Not only is it making me healthy. It has shown me a way to take care of my kids and leave them a legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment