Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Last Post



This is the last post ever for this blog. I have been blessed to share my weight loss journey and thoughts on this blog for the past year.


But after my father's recent strokes, I felt that there was a need for some MAJOR changes in my life. Part of that Change is to create a new blog for me. One that is about me. I believe this one was more about the product of Nutriiveda and Zrii. The fun things I learned, great people I met thru that program, and fun adventures with friends because of the company.




The new blog will all about ME!! I know I am so vain. But if it helps me to be at my fitness goal by next year at this time. Then it will be worth it.



Thank you to all that have followed my blog and I hope you follow the new one.

1fatwomansjourneytothin.blogspot.com

I know I am not perfect. But I hope that we all can have OUR BIG DREAMS TO BECOME REALITY

No comments:

Post a Comment